Kathryn Scott Psychotherapy & Associates offer quality therapy and counseling for men and women, couples, families, children, and groups.
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Marriage Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Guest Speaking (schools, parenting groups, churches, etc.)
Our therapists work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. At times, this may include home interventions or school visits and consultations.
- ADHD Counseling & Coaching with Adults, Children, Adolescents, & Couples
- EMDR for Trauma and PTSD
- Therapy for Depression
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Self-esteem & Body Image
- Christian Counseling and Spiritual Direction
SPECIAL SERVICES OFFERED
- Couples often find it helpful to meet in longer blocks of time for childcare purposes or other scheduling difficulties.
- Clients who may be traveling far to meet with us often prefer to meet less often, cutting down on travel time.
- Clients find that when they are in crisis, the lengthened sessions bring more immediate resolve.
- Clients may desire to "speed up" their growth process by meeting more frequently.